Adding an Office 365 Shared Mailbox to an iPhone Outlook App
We're often asked, "How do I add an Office 365 Shared Mailbox to my iPhone's Outlook App"?
So below I've put together a guide to show you.
1. Go to Settings (Cogg icon) from within your iPhone's Outlook App.
2. Choose Add Account, Add Email Account and enter the email address of your shared mailbox.
3. On the latest Outlook App, you'll be presented with the Authenticator box, but choose Note Office 365 from the top right-hand corner and Change Account Provider.
4. Choose IMAP and Use Advanced Settings. Please see screenshot below for the way to complete each box in order to connect your Shared Mailbox.
To confirm the screenshot...
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Display Name: Anything you want, but I recommend the name of the Shared Mailbox
Descrption: Same as above
IMAP Incoming Email Server: smtp.office365.com:993
IMAP Username: email@example.com\firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: your mailbox password
SMTP Outgoing Email Server: smtp.office365.com:587
SMTP Username: your mailbox, e.g. email@example.com
SMTP Password: your mailbox password
I hope this guides helps you configure your SharedMailbox on your iPhone, or iPad.
Click on the following link to subscribe to our RSS feed. RSS Feed
Unit 2, Addlepool Business Centre, Clyst St George, Exeter, EX3 0NR
01392 87 57 57
Latest from Twitter
How to find us
- Unit 2, Addlepool Business Centre, Clyst St George, Exeter, EX3 0NR
- 01392 87 57 57
- Contact us online